Glacier Hops Ranch expands, announces staff additions
Download a copy of this Press Release [HERE]
WHITEFISH, MT: Glacier Hops Ranch, a global hops broker/dealer based in Whitefish, Montana is experiencing early post-COVD-era growth, more than doubling its workforce in the first quarter of 2021.
As demand for brewing ingredients slowly regains its pre-COVID form, GHR has been able to respond. What started as the first commercial hop grower in the state of Montana, has grown into a globally-trusted source for premium-quality hop ingredients–including HopzoilTM, GHR’s own proprietary, steam-distilled fresh hop extract.
“We outgrew our operation on the ranch and while I planned for growth back in late 2019, the pandemic clearly impacted most businesses in one fashion or another last year. Our growth didn’t happen overnight, but it’s certainly rewarding to see an operation hitting for the cycle: Innovation, Customer support, Quality controls and Logistics management,” said Tom Britz, GHR’s Founder and CEO.
Among the new and re-assigned staff are:
- Todd Malo, COO and R&D Brewer, the former CEO of an herbal supplement company with a background in chemistry and over 14 years of commercial brewing experience to facilitate HopzoilTM production, consistency and new recipe development.
- Cricket Sparks, Quality Manager, is overseeing qualitative manufacturing controls and certifications, while developing systems to aid inventory management to customer support.
- Lara Block, Logistics Supervisor, an experienced shipping & receiving professional is helping GHR to navigate the company’s growing global export business.
- Kelly Pris, Sales and Marketing Manager, brings 13 years of sales & marketing experience and helps to guide an already-robust sales department, supporting it with effective marketing strategies.
- Sabina Staubertova, European Brand Ambassador, based in Prague, and will be managing European accounts. Sabina previously handled logistics for one of the largest hop dealers in the Czech Republic, a global supplier specializing in Czech Saaz hops for pilsners.
- Bridget Larson, HOPSquad Sales Consultant, who recently joined the Sales team, moving over from Packaging & Shipping. She brings a wealth of customer service initiatives to her clientele.
GHR currently exports hop ingredients to clients on six continents.
About Glacier Hops Ranch:
Founded in 2012, Glacier Hops Ranch, Inc. is based in Whitefish, Montana and provides hops-based ingredients to customers worldwide. GHR is the developer of Hopzoil™, an innovative steam-distilled water-soluble essential oil extract from fresh hops with numerous applications in the beer, nonalcoholic beverage, and nutraceutical markets.
In addition to its Hopzoil™ operations, GHR has a hops Broker/Dealer operation focused on the purchase and sale of a range of processed hops grown worldwide.
Media Contact: Kelly Pris
For more information on Glacier Hops Ranch or HopzoilTM, please visit www.glacierhopsranch.com
[Staff photos/head shots are available upon request]